There are different levels of Italian that are taught here at Learnway. For beginners (children), teaching is associated with educational games in an attempt to make the lesson as interesting as possible. However, approaching students with previous Italian language experience is different. Such students are required to undergo an assessment test, and then placed in the appropriate grade.
Students are advised to take either the Cambridge or Anglia exams at the end of the year.
- Assist students with their school subjects
- Prepare students for external examinations
- Innovative Teaching Methods
- Small number of students in each class
- E-books (interactive teaching)
- Small groups for adults
|DILI B1||Intermediate Level 1|
|DILI B2||Intermediate Level 2|
|DILC B1||Intermediate with a Focus in Tourism and Business|
|DALC C1||Advanced with a Focus in Tourism and Business|