Modern Greek, History and Ancient Greek are subjects that are taught for a specific purpose. This is to prepare the students for the Pancyprian Exams which are held every May and June and allow students with the highest marks to enrol in either the University of Cyprus or other Institutions like TEPAK or Universities in Greece. These lessons are always taught by experienced teachers who are able to prepare the students for the best possible results.
Students, when registered, are provided with a complete portfolio for both Modern Greek and History subjects published by Learnway teachers.
- Use of projectors and PowerPoint by teachers to make teaching and learning more interesting and comprehensive
- Very small groups (4 to 5) of students
- Use of hand-outs and past papers to enhance students’ knowledge
- Teachers with at least 10 years of experience in teaching Pancyprian examinations
- Extra lessons free of charge to support students who may need more assistance
- Reduced price for students who register in more than one subject for pancyprian examinations